- Food coloring
- A small bowl (I like to make mine in plastic baggies so kids can take it home with them)
- Measure out 1.5 - 2 cups of cornstarch
- Pour into your bowl
- Put 3-4 drops of food coloring into the bowl
- Measure out 1 cup of water
- Pour the water into the bowl
- Stick your hand in and just mix it up
- Feel free to keep playing with it!
- Oobleck is a non-newtonian fluid which means it is both a liquid and a solid at the same time. It acts like a liquid when being poured and like a solid when you put any pressure on it.